Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thrift Haul Scores of Late......

 
I don't always buy my clothes at thrift shops. Sometimes I shop Ebay and Etsy and then there is that rare event that I find treasures at estate sales. Lately the thrifting Gods have been kind and I have been able to score some sweet things.
 
Take a look!
 
 
This darling pink and black dress is actually a modern piece
by H & M styled to look more vintage. It is in lovely condition so I had to have it and at only a
few bucks... why not?
 

 
This blue dress is vintage. It's cotton, buttons up and even has a sweet little red and white belt.
The piping on this is in red and blue. Very patriotic and perfect for a 4th of July picnic!
 
 
 
This black cocktail dress is also vintage and was a mere 1.00 at an estate sale.
It was not in my size but at a 1.00 I picked it up and it quickly sold in my Ebay shop.
How sweet is that?
 
 
 
 
 
With Tiki Oasis coming up, I thought this dress was perfect!
This dress is not only vintage but it sets the tiki mood so perfectly!
I love the mandarin collar and sweet buttons on the front!
 



This is a great modern skirt with a great tiki-ish floral print. This is a perfect summer
skirt to wear with strapless shirts and sandals! I found this at Goodwill where the skirts were on sale
for 1.99.
 
 
I also found this pretty aqua skirt at the 1.99 sale! It looks like a wrap skirt
however it has a side zip and just ties on the side. The bottom has a bit of a leopard print which I love and the color is just so Summery!

 

 
 
Just a few of the many things I got.
Sometimes I wish I could thrift all day! All these items were purchased locally so I was very lucky.
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment