Thursday, May 2, 2013

Plus Size Retro Chic Part Two




Curves are Lovely


After I found a few lovely plus size retro chic garments, I got inspired to search for more.
I actually stumbled upon a yard sale one Saturday morning where a gal was selling
all her wares for $1.00 a piece! I kid you not! I dug through her boxes of things and
was able to find what I was looking for!


 
Yard Sale Retro Chic Polka Dot Halter Dress: $1.00
Thrifted Red Belt: $.75
 
How cute is this? I love the polka print, the fitted bodice and the full circle skirt.
I think this could easily be dressed up or down. It's cotton so it's light weight as well!
Cute City!
 
 
Yard Sale Retro Chic Floral Print Sun Dress: $1.00
Vintage Necklace: Free! Given to me
Michael's Hot Pink Flower Pin: $4.00
Estate Sale Vintage Black Clutch: $2.00
 
 
I loved the cut on this dress. The floral print is lovely and the hints of pink are devine!
 
 
 
Yard Sale Retro Chic Sun Dress: $1.00
Thrifted Black Belt: $2.00
Thrifted Vintage Envelope Clutch: $2.00
 
I love the idea of dressing up this dress with heels, petti coat underneath and a belt.
The simplicity allows you to take it to next level. It's elastic on top and does have straps
but I also think changing out the straps for thicker ones made from black ribbon would be nice as well!
 
 
Yard Sale Retro Chic Leopard Dress: $1.00
Thrifted Vintage Black Purse: $2.00
Elastic Black Belt: $6.00
 
This dress was my favorite find. I love the leopard print, the cap sleeve and
the deep v neck! Heels or Flats, work or play... super cute!
 
 
These dresses varied in size from a XXL to an XXXXL. I was lucky that I did some digging
because for a buck a piece... you couldn't go wrong!
 
I have listed and sold all these dresses but I just wanted you all to know what was out there.
All you gotta do sometimes is dig.
 
Plus sizes are now a regular thing in my shop. I'm glad my friend brought it to my attention :)
 
 
The Retro Glam Girl
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment